When you’re looking for healthy recipes or new exercises to try, or perhaps just some inspiration to help you on your weight loss journey, these weight loss Pinterest accounts should be some of your go-to destinations online.
- BMI of Texas: We have our own Pinterest board that features plenty of information on everything from inspiration to fitness to low-carb recipes!
- FitFluential: This account’s focus is on weight loss, fitness (strength training, cardio, etc.), recipes and more.
- Inspiring Fitness: The folks at Shape provide inspiration from “fierce females who transformed their lives through health and fitness.”
- Life of a Busy Fit Mom: Get workout tips, motivation, fitness printables and more from a mom who lost 130 pounds.
- Maria Emmerich: As an expert in nutrition and exercise physiology, Maria provides a wide range of recipes for ketogenic and low carb diets.
- Michelle Marie Fit: This account features workouts women can do at home, healthy recipes, inspiration, and pregnancy exercises and nutrition advice.
- Mitzi Dulan – America’s Fitness Expert: The registered dietitian and author of “The Pinterest Diet” offers workout plans, recipes that are high in protein, success stories and much more.
- Motivation, Motivation, Motivation: This board provides a great deal of actionable information about exercise (such as a rainy-day workout for runners) and mixes in some inspiration to help keep you going.
- Workout Playlists: Fit Bottomed Girls share their favorite workout playlists to help keep your energy up as you get moving.
- Yoga Journal Yoga Poses: This board features step-by-step poses from Yoga Journal’s experts, including plenty for beginners.
We hope these weight loss Pinterest accounts come in handy! For more good sources of information on fitness, weight loss and healthy eating, contact BMI of Texas.