Is Hormone Imbalance Causing Fatigue, Brain Fog, and Decreased Libido?
As we age, our bodies naturally produce fewer hormones, which can lead to a variety of distressing symptoms. If you’re experiencing fatigue, brain fog, and decreased libido, it could be a hormone issue. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) may be a safe and effective option to help manage these challenges, including:
- General health and Quality of Life influences: cardiovascular function, metabolism, optimizing lean body tissue (muscle mass and bone density), energy, mood, sleep, mental clarity/sharpness
- Sexuality and sexual health— for women: vaginal lubrication/or dryness; for men: erectile function, including presence of morning erections, and strength of erection during intercourse; for both men and women: libido or desire for sex and intimacy, as well as ability to achieve orgasm
How to Get Started
- Have a consultation/evaluation for suitability for BHRT including medical history, lab evaluation and symptom score sheet. Risks, Benefits, and Cost of Treatment will be addressed at this visit.
- After all data reviewed, dosing parameters will be determined.
- Schedule hormone pellet insertion procedure: sterile in office procedure where hormone pellets are implanted under the skin of the buttock
- Process is typically repeated every 3 months for women, and every 6 months for men
Why Pay More?
Gastric Sleeve Surgery can range drastically in price, but you aren't necessarily getting better service for your money. BMI of Texas's state of the art facility allows us to cost effectively provide this proceedure while providing top quality service.
|Los Angeles A||$12,000|
|Los Angeles B||$25,000|
|BMI of Texas||$9,900|
Is Weight Loss Surgery Right For You?
Know Your B.M.I
Your Weight Loss Options
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass
- Adjustable Gastric Banding
- LAP-BAND Fills
- Revision Surgery
- Incisionless Revision Surgery
- Duodenal Switch
- Intragastric Balloon
- Medical Weight Management
- General Surgery